"Your life is an occasion. Rise to it!" - Mr. Magorium

Sunday, September 6, 2009

It's September

I spoke to an old friend on the phone the other day. He remarked that I hadn't posted anything since Aug. 6th. I told him, as I've said here, that I can't always think of things to write and that I don't want this journal to become stale or trite. He said that it's a blog, and I don't have to write about metaphysics and healing all the time; just say what I'm doing with my day and let people know that I'm still doing okay.

I am still doing okay. I went to church this morning and did my grocery shopping afterward. One of our wonderful Christian Science nurses came later in the day to see me and we listened to some uplifting readings. Tonight I'm going to watch the Sunday evening baseball game on T.V. Then I think I'll watch some old Dr. Who videos. Of course, I still read from "Science and Health with Key to the Scriptures" by Mary Baker Eddy daily. It's still a long road back... but, despite a minor setback or two, I'm still taking steps in the right direction each day.

Much Love to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment